LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
1. Name: Taylor
2. Birth Date: September 13th
3. Current Location: my house
4. Hair Color: blonde highlights
5. Righty/Lefty: lefty, although i play sports righty? lol
LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
6. Your fear: Things beyond my control, and disappointing the people I love.
7. Your dream of the perfect date: laughing, smiling until my cheeks hurt, and good bantor.
8. Goal you'd like to achieve: Write, produce, direct, and star in my screenplay :p. That and continue being a good person.
LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
9. Your thoughts first waking up: Ugh...I don't feel like dressing up again. Why do I feel pressured to wear makeup, it's so tedious to apply.
10. Your best physical feature: I would say lips?!
11. Your bed time: Whenever I'm tired and NOT at work...
12. Your most missed memory: Anything before the age of 10.
LAYER 4: YOUR PICK.
13. Pepsi or Coke: either, probably diet coke.
14. McDonald's or Burger king: Probs McD's
15. Single or Group Dates: ehhh
16. Adidas or Nike: I have a wardrobe of Nike stuff, so i'd say Nike. lol
17. Cappuccino or Coffee: umm neither, but possibly either if I really needed it.
LAYER 5: DO YOU.
18. Smoke: Negativo.
19. Take showers: obvi.
20. Have a crush: HA!
21. Like school: ummm that depends... lol. i try to enjoy school, but i hate feeling stressed.
22. Believe in yourself: I do.
23. Believe what goes around comes around: pretty much, yes.
24. Believe everything happens for a reason: usually.
25. Think you're a health freak: Yes and No. It depends on my state of being and stress levels.
LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH.
26. Gone to the mall: I don't believe so.
27. Eaten sushi: yes.
28. Been hurt: ^_^ I can't ever seem to help it.
29. Dyed your hair: highlights :).
LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER:
30. Played a stripping game: no.
31. Been beaten up: nope.
32. Changed who you were to fit in: I adapt to what I need to be.
LAYER 8: GETTING OLD.
33. Age you're hoping to be married by: I'll be happy if/when it happens.
34. Number of kids you're planning on having? two.
LAYER 9: IN A GIRL/GUY:
35. Best eye color: Any. ^_^ As long as they shine.
36. Best hair color: brown.
37. Short or long hair: Strictly depends on personality and facial features/shape.
38. Fat or fit: Fit. Sorry.
39. Looks or personality: Looks are important at first. I won't pursue you if you are not attractive to me, yet after that point, personality is everything.
40. Fun or serious: Both!
LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
41. 1 MINUTE AGO: typing answers to this survey
42. 1 HOUR AGO: driving home.
43. 1 WEEK AGO: attending classes at NYU!
44. 1 YEAR AGO: I really don't know.
LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
45. I FEEL: content.
46. I HATE: nothing. Dislike a good number of things.
47. I HIDE: in my room...not that it keeps things out. lol
48. I NEED: something to do. Probably going running later...without music...which=suck
49. I LOVE: adventure. The feeling of doing something you love regardless of the costs. Being surrounded by people you love and who love you in return. The sense of security one has when most things in their life are lining up perfectly.
50. What is a food that you'd hate to be allergic to? Anything. That would pretty much suck period.
51. What color was the last towel you used? Green.
52. Would you prefer to date someone taller, shorter, or the same height as you? Taller, to feel protected and shielded.
53. When was the last time your nose bled? umm... I don't remember
54. How old are you turning this year? 19.
55. What is your favorite thing to snack on while watching a movie? Popcorn...chips...anything unhealthy. lol
56. Swimming pool or hot tub? Both.
57. Can you swim well? Fairly well.
58. What body part do you wash first in the shower? i don't know! whatever i feel like. lol
59. Who would you allow to read your thoughts for one day? I'd rather have nobody read my thoughts. ^_^ They are one of the few things that are my own. Sacred in a sense.
60. What kind of first impression do you think you make? people make assumptions, but when they get to know me, they are usually surprised by a lot of things.
61. Name your last reason for using a camera? To snag pics of my family :).
62. Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed? my car.
63. What are you excited about? continuing to pursue my dreams.
64. When was the last time you laughed really hard & why? Um...It was tonight doing impressions with my mom. hahah oh jeez, i am cool.
65. What are you wearing? First thing I grabbed. a green dress and green earings haha.
66. Did you enjoy your weekend? it hasn't happened yet considering it is thursday night.
67. Do you regret anything you've done recently? I try not to regret anything. I merely try to learn from my experiences.
68. Is there anybody you wish you could see? A fair number of people.
69. Have you ever kissed anyone with a name that starts with J or M? yeah.
70. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust? a very small few have almost earned my full trust.
71. Do you think you’ll be married in 10 years? probably.
72. What makes you mad most about guys/girls? Hormones.
73. Do you even like getting flowers? I do, actually.
74. What's your favorite flowers? I like lots. ^_^
75. Does it bother you when your friends bring up your past mistakes? nope, i usually laugh actually.
76. Could you go out in public looking like you do now? Yes, though it wouldn't be particularly wonderful.
77. Can you be your complete self around the person you like? I am always myself.
78. Whose the first person you texted today? TINWIN!
79. Would you move to another state to be with the person you loved? YES
80. Do you ever get a text saying good morning? I do.
81. Last movie you watched? post grad
82. What are you doing tomorrow? Not sure yet. probably gym and family stuff.
83. How's the weather today? Hot.
84. Where is the person you need most right now? :)
85. What color are your eyes? green.
86. Do you like poptarts? i do actually.
87. Where will you be 12 hours from now? sleeping.
88. Is it easy for others to make you feel intimidated? nope, i don't usually feel intimidated.
89. Do you know what you are going to wear tomorrow? Nope. Probably gym clothes.
90. Are you on a desktop or laptop? desktop for the weekend since i left my laptop at school.
91. Does anyone hate you for no reason? Haha! There have been quite a few.
92. Can you make yourself cry? I'm an actress people, cmon.
93. Play an instrument? piano.
94. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? to observe or to change? Probably not. Tampering with things like that would likely result in a changing of my current situation and probably causing me to never have met many people or gone through many experiences that I have...all of which have shaped me into the person I am now. (<--another quote from jesse haha!)
95. What are your favorite colors? green (any shade) and navy.
96. Where did you get the underwear you are wearing right now? :) :) :)
97. Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with an R? nopeeee.
98. Have you ever passed out? i fainted in middle school haha.
99. Are you easily confused? depends.
100. Do you think you would make a good wife/husband? I could only hope.
101. What's your favorite kind of ice cream? Mint Chocolate Chip...but I'm a connoisseur of sorts when it comes to ice cream. (<--jesse, i am literally not changing these, they are too perfect hahah)
102. Do you like coffee? I like the smell of it much more than the taste.
103. Do you like summer? I love it. Though I prefer spring.
104. Is your current hair color mostly your natural hair color? partially. lol
105. What color are your socks? white, but not wearing them now.
106. Where were you at 8am this morning? Wishing I could stay asleep.
107. Do you fall for people easily? No. It's a rather long process, though when it happens...it's a long hard fall.
108. Have you ever dated someone more than once? six year relationship.
109. Who have you texted in the last 24 hours? TINWIN, jesse, brian, lauren, morgs, diva deb, denise, and bro!
110. Last thing you got in the mail? tuition bill.
111. What is your current crave? ice cream and frozen yogurt, as always :).
112. What color nail polish is on your toes? hot pink love.
113. Do you find members of the preferred sex confusing? Not really actually.
114. What are you listening to right now? "shy that way" by tristan pettyman.
115. How has the week been? decent.
116. Is there something you wish you could tell someone but can't? Everyday there is something.
117. What are your biggest turn offs? Smoking, a crappy personality, obsession with appearance.
118. Favorite shirt to wear? Depends on my mood. something flattering.
119. Favorite drink? Depends on my mood again. Though water is always good.
120. Last person to say 'I love you' to you? My dad when he went to sleep.
121. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes!
122. What's your favorite color gummy bear? red!
123. What is the nicest part of the opposite sex's body? that's a tough one.... It's in the eyes and smile combined. when the two match up and really pop and give me butterflies.
124. Have you ever run into a dishwasher? Nope, can't say that I have. haha
125. Ever had a song sung about/for you? yes!!
126. Is there a baby in the room with you right now? No, haha!
127. Do you know how to dance? I do. I love it actually. soooooo much freaking fun.
128. Where do you sing the most? the car or in my room. the shower is a close second.
129. What is your favorite thing that is green? Hahaha! Soooooo many things... you have no idea! :)
130. What did your last text message say? and I quote: "when you said little ole me did you mean yourself or a movie?? if it's you, then yes. if it's a movie, then i don't care". end quote. haha! ohhh man, random.
131. What is the way to your heart? Be yourself and have that be something worth being. (<-- another awesome jesse quote haha)
132. What do you smell like? amazing. haha :p
133. What's in your pocket? no pockets today!
134. Anything in your mouth? just the normal tongue and teeth and such ;)
135. Ever hurt yourself playing Wii? Nope. although i now know someone who has hahah
136. Do you have freckles? In the summer some come out on my nose.
137. How many languages can you speak? two.
138. What's the last movie you saw in the theater? post grad.
139. Ever jumped/fallen/been pushed in a pool with your clothes on? Yes. urgghhh -_-!
140. Are you wearing any clothes that you wore yesterday? No.
141. Name a song that you know all the words to? she will be loved. lol :)
142. What's the last thing you watched on TV? Law and Order.
143. What's the last video game you played? Not sure.
144. Can you do the alphabet in sign language? no.
145. Do you wear glasses? I do not.
146. Did you feel better or worse or the same yesterday? better.
147. What was your favorite childhood show? I don't remember. But there were some good ones.
148. Are you close to your siblings? yes.
149. Do you bite your nails? I do :/
150. Do you like your feet? Sure.
151. Do you sleep well at night? Not really.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Sometimes people come into our lives for a very significant reason. Whether to be our soul mate, best friend, other half, twin spark, they all are possibilities. However, determining the true reason they are here for us in this world is up to our personal choices and preferences...
What if you hold back because you're afraid? What if you honestly have no idea which road to take, and are terrified of making the wrong choice? What if your timing is off? What if you feel like you're blinded, dumbstruck, and at a loss as to where to leap?
How can one make decisions when they are being instructed by everyone surrounding them as to what to do. How can one trust their instincts when everyone else is telling them they are unrealistic? And WHY is it that life is so dang unfair? Why can't we just be two in two places at once? Or more?! That would be quite fitting, and very helpful :)
I think the truth is, that love and creativity are the only real things we are able to grasp onto as humans. Everything else in constant flux, and is never permanent. Love and creativity are the only real permanences we are able to validate and cherish. Therefore, we should suck the life out of each day, realizing that change, heartache, and death are inevitable. We should live our lives with love and creativity as our driving force, and not consume ourselves with the things we have NO control over. Unfortunately, even when we thrust all of our energy into careers, hobbies, competitions, etc., there is still always the chance that things will turn out horribly. This is part of life. This is why we are human. We all fail, right? We all have the choice as to whether or not to keep picking ourselves back up, as stronger, better, fiercer :) lol.
Honestly, what fun would it be if we didn't take risks, challenge boundaries, and love wholeheartedly, fully, and passionately?! I'd say we should have more fun and embrace the brevity of life with the people we love! If we don't, then life is pretty darn LAME. I think we should all live it up, do what we are passionate about, and have fun. With this formula, we'd be much better off (as long as we refrain from being stupid and hurting others!) :)
I was wondering... How much of life is fate, and how much are we actually in control? I'd sure love to have that knowledge, wouldn't you?
(thanks for listening to my shtick^-^)
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Okay, so lately I've been feeling oh so confused with just about everything in my dramatic life! I seem to be in a state of limbo until I make some very crucial decisions that will surely effect a lot of people, and will have a great impact on my overall happiness... Change is terrifying, yet completely necessary. It's inevitable! In fact, I think that some of the greatest changes I now face will prove key to unlocking the girl inside me who is desperately trying to claw her way out. I've been slightly confused for a bit of time now, and I'm dying to let loose, do the unexpected, and reach for the dreams I began to doubt were possible....
I've also started to believe in fate... I've been on a mission to keep my eyes open for signs as of late. Anything at all, any subtle guiding forces telling me that I'm doing the right thing... Although I'm certain that I've gotten many signs and I'm confident in the feelings that have led me to this place, I am still incredibly scared. Life is certainly terrifying, yet exhilerating... I've decided that I'd much rather live life on the edge, feeling free to explore and experience the greatest of feelings and adventures. However, the meticulous, worry-wort Virgo inside is screaming to me that I 'need to take caution', and be smart about how I go about these endeavors...
I guess my biggest fear in life is simply letting others down. I'm always paranoid that I might disappoint someone I love. I hate living like that! I wish I would just do exactly what I wanted more often and stop worrying so much!
Although I love to have fun, smile, and laugh, sometimes I feel like these natural joys are a bit forced and are not in their purest, truest form. I want to feel completely blissful more often, and so that is my main goal for now!